ASC ARCHITECTS IS LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN ITS TEAM IN AUCKLAND TO ASSIST WITH AN EXCITING AND VARIED RANGE OF WORK.
Experience in Revit is ideal as well as an understanding of NZ Construction, NZBC, NZ Standards etc.
CURRENT POSITION AVAILABLE: BIM LEAD
- Manage, implement and Enforce BIM & Revit Software, Content and AEC Industry Best Practices.
- 5 Years NZ Experience.
- Ability to assist, lead, manage and deliver Client’s/Project BIM goals and requirements efficiently.
- Create, Manage, implement and Enforce BIM & Revit Standards, Protocols, Templates, Content and Best Practices.
- Assessing Third-Party Software and it’s benefits to overall project and BIM goals. Keeping in touch with industry BIM leaders.
- Ability to assist, oversee, train and up-skill internal Revit users, and hold regular Revit training sessions.
- Must have in -depth knowledge and experience of BIM and Revit.
On offer is a very competitive salary for the right candidate, interesting projects, great team environment and the chance to work for a practice with ambitious like-minded individuals.
Submit your application or request for a job description. Please note that only shortlisted candidates with the right to work in NZ will be contacted for interviews.
Send your CV email@example.com